I have an Addonics which I like a lot. A friend of mine had an Allysis machine which did okay too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vinny Samarco" <vin...@hughes.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:31 PM
Subject: Cd duplicators, have any of you used them?

Hi,
I am considering buying a cd duplicator, but I don't know anything about them. Which kinds are good, accessible with the printer etc. I haven'tdecided if I just want to do one at a time, or more than one. I just what an idea of price, and how well they stand up to a good number of copies. I am making another piano cd, and I am thinking of copying myself, instead of asking others to do it for me.
Thanks for your  suggestions.
   Vinny