To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 2:15 AM
Subject: Re: Converting More Than One File At A Time With Switch

Okay firstly, are you using the Professional or the Free version? I have a sneaking suspician that this makes a difference, I know that the professional version will do "Batch Conversion" meaning that more than one file will be converted.

I'm not on my Windows machine at present so can't tell you the exact steps, from memory I think there's an "Add Folder" button, this adds a folder of contents to be converted.

If you can't find that then use "Add File", a standard type Browser Window will pop-up where you can select what you wish to convert.

A list of files for switch to convert will appear in the main Window which you can refine even further.