I've been looking at Audials on my Windows 7 computer with both JAWS and NVDA. I get a little more feedback with NVDA, but I don't think it will be enough to make the program usable. Dane, I will be interested in your results with the program.

Gary King
w4...@bellsouth.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: Audials One

The interface is going to take a little getting used to and I have some button labeling to do.

On 21 Dec 2013, at 5:42 am, Mac Norins <macata...@cox.net> wrote:

yeah, let us know, Dane! I downloaded this a long time ago but never did anything with it! I think Petro had some interest in it, at one time, didn't you Petro? Tell us if it is accessible!

Merry Christmas,

-Mac-

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan