From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Clifford
Blackwell
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 23:54
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: buying music

You have to downoad and install a download manager that is pretty inaccessible.
 However, once
installed, it's operation is automatic and you don't need to do anything with
it.  It is probably
preferable to have someone sighted help wet the manager in the first place.

There is no cloud storage.  You download the music in 320 kbps mp3 and it's
then yours to do with as
you will.  Making a backup copy is advised because if you want to download it
again, they will
charge you the same amount you paid for it.

You can buy tracks or albums a la carte i.e. without a membership or you can
purchase various levels
of membership to get a reduced price per track.  I find the membership route to
be the most
economical.

The selection is probably not as complete as Amazon or iTunes, but it's pretty
extensive.  Best
thing to do is check for several artists/albums you'd be interested in to see
if they meet your
needs.