From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Alexandra
Grünauer
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 5:02 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Question: Rewinding in Windows Media Player?

Hi List,

I hope someone can help me. In school my students have to use windows media
player. I read in the menu that the short cut to rewinding or moving
backward in a track is supposed tob e control shift b. But in the menu it
keeps telling me that it is not available and the key stroke ctrl+shift+b
doesn't work either. What do I have to do to make it work? The fast forward
ctrl+shift+f works fine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Alexandra