From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Jamie Kelly
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 1:58 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Loading Jaws on MS Surface Pro 2

I'm able to install NVDA no problem. Trying to install JFW 15 using the
latest version from the FS site. I can't get passed the downloading
configuring messaging, downloading FS Omni page 87%. I've left it
downloading for up to 2 hours and restarted the Surface and started
installing again to this point.

Would appreciate any tips.

Jamie