Some of the best headphones I've used have been the Senheiser hdr32 I think the
model number is and for performance they were the best buy I've made apart from
the Grado Labs SR60I which I've referred to in earlier messages.

I still have the Senheiser pair but they need replacement cables and elements
so I'm debating whether to do that or to buy a completely new pair, parts for
those things just don't come cheap.

The Sehneiser cans are not electro static.

On 4 Feb 2014, at 8:52 am, Chris H <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> Senheisser headphones are good, I had a pair but unfortunately one of the
> channels broke, may look into this or Bose in the future, right now I'm happy
> with these hilips ones I'm wearing now.
>

> Regards Chris
>
> On 03/02/2014 20:54, André van Deventer wrote:
>> Chris
>>
>> Interesting - I could still listen to my pair of stereo Sennheiser HD250
>> headphones right up until the evening before I had my cochlear implant.  And
>> this was without hearing aids.  Of course I had to crank them up something
>> terrible but they could take it.  I still have my pair of hd250s and they
>> are still in working order.  I doubt whether you would find many headphones
>> that could have endured the pounding I gave them.
>>
>> And I listened to things like choir and organ music on them!

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598