From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Larry
Higgins
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 10:41 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Thank God for SONGR

Hey Listers,

I just wanted to take time to say thanks to a kind person on this
list by the name of Humberto who told me about SONGR. If you want a
good and reliable converter of files from Youtube, then this is
definitely the ticket. I might have been a little disappointed with a
small few of the downloads from Youtube over the past week, but not in
SONGR.

I became genuinely interested in Youtube conversions around the 50th
year of the Kennedy assassination because some of the programs
available were quite long, and I could find no way to mark them up
for later listening, making it necessary to relisten to ground I had
already covered. I put out an appeal for some help with the problem,
and Humberto suggested SONGR. It took me a month or so to finally get
around to putting it to the test, but I'm really glad I did. For me
at least, this program has lots of potential.

So, thank God for the list, Humberto, and SONGR.

OK, this may sound a bit over the top, but it isn't often I find an
application as useful as this one.

Thanks for graciously putting up with my gushing <g>,

Larry