Yes, you can have multiple versions of Sound Forge on one computer.  I
currently have versions 10 and 11.  I believe everything you can do in version
6
you can do in 11, but there are some things that are not all that accessible,
and I wouldn't say that accessibility improved.  However, some bugs have
been fixed and version 11 will work with later versions of Windows.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson