Hi!

I'm using the demo of studio recorder, I plan to buy my own copy later in the month.

I don't have any problems with a demo copy of a piece of software having limitations but some limitations in some pieces of software just go beynd the bounds of common sense.

In Studio Recorder the exporting and saving of files is disabled, so far so good but the problem is that the "Save As" dialogue box is also disabled thus you have no idea what formats are available for you to export or save to unless you rummage through the Studio Recorder manual, a very bad oversight on behalf of the developers and perhaps this can be rectified in future demo editions of the Studio Recorder application.