SR does not as such "make" daisy recordings, but  it correctly does the
heading levels 1 through 10 where daisy goes up to level 6, and the
program which makes daisy books, "Book Wizard Producer" handles the
levels from studio recorder and makes them headings for all the levels
you wish.

--
Curtis Delzer.
HS.