From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Morey
Worthington
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 15:29
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Winamp and Lists

Morning all,
Using Jaws 15, Win7 HP and Winamp 5.65.
I have a folder with 10 .mp3 songs in it.
Winamp is my default player for these files.
How in the heck does a person get Winamp to play all the files from top to
bottom or bottom to top??
I have tried selecting with Alt/A, ctr/shift/home, ctr/shift/end, but all I can
get Winamp to play
is either the top song, or the bottom one.
Any thoughts appreciated for this bothersome problem.
Thanks,
Morey Worthington