I was chastized by the owner for initially sending a link. I resent the gyste of the information and you'll need to dig it up on your own. I figured copying the article/info from the web site might result in further moderation. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Scanlon" <sca...@tpg.com.au>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: accessibility of SAM Broadcaster

So where is the link. And why not paste the article in the email.

-----Original Message----- From: Blackwell, Clifford
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 10:07 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: accessibility of SAM Broadcaster

I apologize for sending a link to an article. This involves use of a pc with a screen reader to access software for broadcasting on the radio.

The producer of SAM broadcaster, Spatial, has information about how to make the product accessible at it's web site.