Sorry ketan I missed your previous post. Enter SoundTaxi in Google and the website will pop up giving a price as well. I've had mine so long I just can't remember the price any morel. I think the Pro version is the one you need. To my knowledge it's the only software that will convert Audible.

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: Ketan Kothari
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:25 AM
To: lostinthestac...@yahoogroups.com ; PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: AUdible conversion

Dear Samuel,

The suggestion is good except that the book is 19 hours long and to
record that amount would take ages.  Any other suggestion please?

With best wishes,

Ketan

On 3/11/14, Ketan Kothari <muktake...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,

I have installed Goldwave 5.70 demo and audible filter and tried to use
batch processing to convert audible file which I got from download folder of
Audible manager.  As soon as I begin the process, it does not ask me for
username and password and converts the file into jibberish. What am I doing
wrong?  Can someone please help?  I don’t mind purchasing goldwave.  How
many days can I use goldwave in demo mode?

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari