From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 04:48
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: goldwave 5.7

I haven't used Windows for quite some time so I'm not up to speed exactly on
what Goldwave is doing
or what the latest version is but I can say two things.

Firstly, Goldwave is one of my favourite audio editors and accessibility is
right up there thanks
again to the developer for being prepared to support accessibility and to deal
with any issues which
have come along.

Secondly, I've used the software with Window-Eyes and NVDA and have never
needed any additional
scripts, Apps or whatever, NVDA certainly doesn't offer any <smile>.

The most accessible audio editor I've ever used under Windows is Studio
Recorder from APH, that
product is very much under represented in the Audio Editor discussions.

On 8 Apr 2014, at 11:48 pm, Colin Howard <co...@pobox.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I have sent the scripts privately to Ray.
>

> Colin Howard, by the Lord's  providence has lived at his present
> address near Fareham in Southern England,  since February 1992.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12
Phone US (213) 438-9741
Phone U.K. 01245 79 0598