It sound ok, but we stil don't no if the recording quality is better,
we don't no anything about the mic used, neither the mic pre amp. And
if its like the booksense it will just plain sucks. I rather go for
the hv-e5. It record much better, have better hardware and is much
faster. Not even to mention how stable the firmware. That is one thing
hims just cannot get rite, they need to use programmers who no what
they doing. Sounds like many of them are stil in a learning stage or
something. Its simply unexceptable that a device keep dying on you and
half of the time its not the battery, or sometimes the battery goes
flat, then if you charch again, it won't come on unless if you perform
an hard reset. Is this going to be tru for this unit? I don't really
care much about the OCR although I understand why its useful. The
other thing that I'm really disappointed about for this unit, is that
they used acapela speech. I mean yes I love acapela, but really, just
because other people do it, they just follow along, don't try
something else. I mean I just don't get it. But lets wait and see.

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451