Brad,

There are two ways I know of to get analog outputs from an Apple TV.  First, I
needed to use an older TV with our
Apple TV and I bought a small converter for around $35 through Amazon that has
an HDMI input and two Analog Out and
a video out.  I ended up running the analog out to a stereo instead and it
sounded good.  an HDMI cable was not
included nor is a power supply, but I had to run mine from a USB power source
for it to run reliably.  There is also
a switch that allows one to choose between two color display systems.

Second, there is an audio optical output on the Apple TV and there are
converters that will convert from Optical
output to Analog output.  I believe I saw those on Amazon as well.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson