Hi!

my Tecsun PL660 radio is on its way and I should have it by this time next week.

The PL660 is a slightly smaller radio then the PL880, it doesn't sound as good
though it does offer more sensitive AM apparently, Short Wave performance is
supposed to be a little better whilst FM is about the same.

Of course the big advantage the Pl880 has over the PL660 is its far better
sounding speaker.

The PL660 features an "Air Band", I've never had a radio with an "Air Band"
before so I'll be interested to see if this will provide any interesting
listening, I don't live all that far away from Melbourne Airport as the crow
flies <smile>

Will let the list know how I get on.

Dane Trethowan
Skype: grtdane12