Hello everyone.
Here is what I received from Burnaware support regarding version 7. It appears they will listen to feedback from the blind community.
Thank you for comment.

Ribbon in BurnAware can be used with hot keys (they listed in Help File).
Except the Main Window, but this will be improved in next release.
I'll try NVDA and think how to resolve this problem.

Please tell me, classic Windows menu will be enough to operate BurnAware 7?

P.S. To revert back to version 6.x, please follow this link:
http://www.burnaware.com/downloads/backup/v6.x/v6.9.4/

--
Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind