what error message are you getting

Ray T. Mahorney
WA4WGA

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Carliss
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 4:41
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Problem using totle recorder.

Listers,

Please forgive me for putting the wrong standard totle recorder in my post.
I am running 8.5, and know matter what I record I can't get totle recorder to
playback the
recording. As I said in the first post, I am use to just installing totle
recorder and recording
with totle recorder and playing back what I recorded  with totle recorder.  I
know THAT WAS A MOUTH
FULL, BUT I JUST WANT TO BE UNDERSTOOD.  I EVEN RECORDED A STREAM from I  tunes
and couldn't
playback with totle recorder version8.5.  Now if this has something to do with
settings, tell me
what I need to do and its done.

Thanks to all!

Carliss