From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 1:11 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Sample Of Polk Audio Speakers

Yep okay, call me harsh and I can understand your point but I believe in being
frank and my description of the Jawbone Jambox as a toy is I believe well
justified, I owned one and I can't tell you the pleasure I had in throwing that
device into the bin.

The hands free speakerphone on that device sounds God damn awful! the problem
again comes down to the narrow band width of Bluetooth 2.0 and there's really
no excuse for that given the price of one of these things, the standard used
should have been at least Bluetooth 3.0, that was around at the time.

As far as the sound for music goes? I think a friend of mine summed it up
beautifully when he said that the Jawbone Jambox sounded "Too Boxy".

In all events we've moved on since the days of Jambox and Jawbone, one can buy
a far better sounding system for Bluetooth when it comes to music and something
far better for a speakerphone at fractions of the price.