Ahh, I did not know you were a broadcaster. That definitely puts a different light on things.
Evan

-----Original Message----- From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 12:47 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: A Swarm Of Recorded Beatles

I would pay very little for artists I really like now I have iTunes and I buy from other sites on the Internet that deal with FLAC files etc, as I do Radio work what I like is completely immaterial as compared to what the listeners like or don't like so - whatever the noise - I have to have it on hand <smile>.