It sounds to me like it has a Motorola type connector which was often used for car radio antennas. you should be able to buy an F connector to mail Motorola connector.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurence Taylor" <g7...@btopenworld.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 6:36 AM
Subject: Re: Connecting External FM Antenna To Tuner

On 12/06/2014 05:08, Dane Trethowan wrote:

This tuner has antenna connecters that look like oversized RCA
sockets as opposed to the standard F Connector or TV antenna
type connectors, I know the adapters are around to convert one
type to another, mine broke, I need to get another so does
anyone know the name of the connector type I've described on
the back of my tuner so I know what to order from my local
electronics store?

Stange Japanese (probably Yamaha unique) connector. According to
a post on another forum, they originally came with their own
adaptors. You might get away with a push-on F connector (bent
about a bit) if the centre pin is the right size.

If all else fails, take the sockets out and replace them with
something more usable.

--
rgds
LAurence