Hello.

Surprised this doesn't seem to have been brought up already but the thread is long and there are loads of messages so I might have missed it. I am going to guess that the reason this no longer works is that the gracenet database is no longer available to the programme. I believe a license fee had to be paid to use the service in the first place, and while I could be wrong about that, the database did change ownership recently, and both Winamp and CDex no longer have access to it. WInamp is no longer being updated as I'm sure everyone knows, and I don't think much is being done with Cdex either. So it's likely that, unless another solution presents itself, you will just have to manually input your track information, or use a different programme.