To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 8:15 PM
Subject: Coppiing music from my brother's IPod?

Listers,

Plese tell me the best way to copy my brother's music which is on his
IPod,
one of THOSE THAT HAS A TOUCH SCREEN, I was thinking about just plugging
the
IPod  in to my computer which has ITunes on it, and coppiing the music
THAT
WAY, AND when its finished downloding in to ITunes JUST COPY AND PASTE IT
WHERE I WANT? I don't want my brother to lose any of his music. He loves
it!

Thanks to all.

Carliss

---