Hello list:  A couple of days ago or so, I posted a question concerning an
audio podcast I have been trying to download.  I recently installed
Quicktime on my machine in anticipation of getting something that uses that
program to play the file!  It used to be that when I would download these
podcasts, it would give me the choice whether to listen or to save.  Since
I've put Quicktime on here, when I click the link, it immediately opens
Quicktime and starts playing the file; this is _not_ want I want!  Is there
a way around this problem?  Must I uninstall Qu9icktime in order to do what
I want?  I sure hope not, for what I am hoping to get (so it would seem)
will only play in Quicktime; it's a video that was taken of a part of a
country Christmas show our band was involved in!  So if anyone can come up
with a way around this problem I have (seems to me all I'd need to do is to
tell Quicktime to just "sit down and shut up until I need it".but I have
found no way to accomplish this!  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance!

Tom Kaufman