From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Laurence
Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2014 6:54 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Reposting A Question

I got rid of Quicktime simply because it wanted to take over my
PC and install itself into everything.

There are very few files that actually need QT; I manage happily
with Winamp and Mediaplayer Classic (with FFMpeg codec package),
with the occasional excursion into VLC if I find something the
other two don't like.

--
rgds
LAurence