Amazing. I tried to help the Burnaware support team to make the new version accessible. After a couple of contacts I heard nothing so thought nothing about it and they fixed any accessibility bugs at their end. This doesn't appear to be the case. Such a shame. Hope one answers your question and sorry for the rant.

Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind
www.hadley.edu