Morning all.
This problem has probably been thrown around many times, but now my turn.
Using Windows7 HP, and Jaws 15 (newest bill).
When using external blug in microphone, or the built-in one on my Dell all in one computer, when even using the sound recorder in Windows, there is a bad humming noise in background. This occurs also when talking in Skype or in chat rooms, which annoys others and me also for it happening.
The computer is grounded with a surge protector.
The recording level is set at 70 percent, with 0 microphone boost.
As I said this happens when using headphone mic or built in one.
Any thoughts would be very appreciated. Thanks,
Morey Worthington
PS..I have tried headset microphone on another computer and it works fine, and I also have tried this situation using external or the built-in speakers.
I am lost.