What's the brand?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2014 8:16 AM
Subject: Going Portable, What Will They Think Of Next

Hi!

I don't wonder about what is available out there in the stores anymore, I just buy it and enjoy the convenience, so is the case with a new portable hard drive I just bought on eBay.

Its size is unremarkable at1TB but what is remarkable are the connectivity options this drive has.

Its USB 3.0 compatible but also Wi-Fi B/G/N ready.

Added to this are the extra DLNA and AirPlay connectivity functions included.

Added to this is the built-in rechargeable battery, it only lasts for 6 hours that's true - nothing startling there - but at least one gets 6 hours of good portable use.

I should receive the drive later on this week and will let you know how I go setting the device up though I doubt it will be too much of a problem.

**********

Dane Trethowan
grtd...@internode.on.net
Skype: grtdane12