Be interested to know where your case came  from and the link? I found
mainly plastic type cases at JB hifi.

Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Dane
Trethowan
Sent: Thursday, 2 October 2014 8:50 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Iphone 6 not impressed with the speaker.

Pretty much what I think too.

I certainly wouldn't want to be listening through the internal speaker of
any device such as an iPhone for no longer than is necessary and - if you're
listening to iPhones as we have to do ti use them - then the Internal
speakers just keep getting better for use with Voiceover but if you're
planning to listen to Podcasts, read books and so on then it won't be long
before you find the internal speaker to be an irritation.

I have listened to Internet radio and so forth using the internal speaker of
my iPhone 6, its a pleasing listen but I much prefer something like the Bose
Slund Link Air, Mini or III to listen through if I'm going to listen to
Internet radio.

I'm typing this eMail on a Bluetooth keyboard whilst listening to feedback
from Voiceover through the internal speaker and that's perfectly fine for
me, introducing extra elements such as Bluetooth speakers whilst typing can
cause problems such as delays in response to what you're typing from
Voiceover etc though the modern Bluetooth devices with latter versions of
Bluetooth seem to be a lot better in this regard.

I'm expecting my leather case for my iPhone 6 to arrive today, will be
interesting to see how Voiceover sounds on the iPhone 6 after its been put
into its new home.

Dane Trethowan's iPhone at +61400494862 has had the privlidge of delivering
the above eMail to you.

---
is active.