I sure wish they had something similar but for cellphones! especially that would offer services for us abroad! I don't mean to sound like some blind people of oh I'm blind please give me this, rather I'm in my five senses of my iphone burned, I'm on a borrowed one while either I save for an iphone, my parents can help in buying me one, or as a last resort, I'd have to go to Android, which is what if I can avoid, I'd like to stay with iphone, especially because of my being able to use with BrailleNote Apex as a Braille display. Thanks for info!