Hi!
Let me ask you whats the problem with this?
If you have something against a person then you could let it out offline or
even better do not care.
Thats how i deal with things.
If you want to bash someone then i guess its not the right place to do so.
I am not listmoderator but i get very sad when i see such bashing on
mailinglists.
/A