I've just reinstlaled this software onto my Desktop, haven't used Total Recorder for absolute ages, I've been meaning to reinstall since my system had a major crash last year bu never got around to doing the job until now, its like having an old friend back when that software is handy to the fingertips and whoever set the price at High Criteria at $35 for the Professional Total Recorder version sure gave us a bartain - if nt a giveaway price -.

Anyway to the point, I've been setting up some schedules and other stuff and I note that many of the problems I'd noted in previous versions of the product seem to have been dealt with and I'm sure I'm not the only one to have written to High Criteria either so thanks to those on this and other lists who bothered to give High Criteria excellent feedback.

The sluggish menu navigation seems to have been fixed, there was a delay between the time you pressed a navigation key in the menu system and the time the computer spoke, very annoying.