From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Pattison
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:53 PM
To: PC Audio
Subject: TapinRadio Presets

Hi all,

For users of TapinRadio I've noticed the presets list is often updated
on Monday or Tuesday of each week. Also for users of TapinRadio Pro only
if you press Control+N while in TapinRadio you can see a list of
stations that have been added in the latest list of presets so this
feature makes it very easy to see newly added stations. I particularly
like this feature.

Regards Steve.