A good interjection sir <smile>, yes indeed it does though it doesn’t have
a”Cue/review” scrubbing type of feature that you might find in say Goldwave, it
can however fast-coward and rewind through audio and you hear the audio as
you’re going forward or back.

You can set the increment for this from very fine to very wide.

> On 18 Nov 2014, at 4:53 am, Laurence Taylor <g7...@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Quick question about TR, if I may interject.
>
> Does it have the facility to move through a recording at slow speed -
> what in analogue parlance you might call "rocking the spools"?
>
> I'm of the old school of editing - chinagraph pencils and razor blades -
> and finding just the beginning of a cough, for example, isn't so easy at
> normal speed.
>
> --
> rgds
> LAurence