Thanks for that. I have also found some stuff via Google which I have passed on
to her.

P.

From: Dane Trethowan
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 4:22 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Garage Band query

Hi again!

Just been going through my library.

I have  some tutorials on
Garrage Band and they're in the "Take Control" series, there are two,
one deals with recording and the other deals with performing.

These are available for purchase and I think your friend will find them
on the iTunes iBooks store, they're also published in other accessible
formats.

I remember starting the job of going through one of these but like
eveyrthing else, there are only 24 hours in day instead of 35 and some
things get forgotten <smile>.