Yeah, Window-Eyes 9.0 Beta 1 is pretty good, almost stable in fact, of course there are bugs like the inability to delete messages in Thunderbird which is Window-Eyes specific because I can do this with Nvda, however this is one of the best betas I have used and that says a whole lot about beta software.