Hi all,

Recently there was some discussion about TapinRadio crashing for some people on the list.

I mentioned that I had solved this problem by uninstalling my anti-virus program which is ESET Smart Security version 8, updating TapinRadio with the latest station presets and then re-installing ESET Smart Security.

Since then I've found that every time I update the station presets in TapinRadio with my anti-virus program installed I get the problem other people have reported with an error similar to web downloader not responding. So I have actually uninstalled my anti-virus program, updated the TapinRadio presets and then reinstalled ESET Smart Security for a second time.

After the second installation of ESET Smart Security I went into the options of TapinRadio and turned off the option to check for new station listings automatically.

Since I've turned this option off I haven't had any problems with TapinRadio crashing. However while I can now listen to stations on TapinRadio I can't update the presets for fear of TapinRadio crashing again.

I'm using Windows 7 32-bit with all important Windows Updates installed.

I hope a solution to this problem can be found for those of us who are getting the crashes in TapinRadio.

Regards Steve.