Hello,   thanks shame I hope they fix it.

On 11/12/2014 16:51, Donald L. Roberts wrote:
Kevin, 6.94 is the last accessible version.  Version 7 and later are thus
far not accessible.

Don Roberts

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.sheph...@googlemail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: Latest version of Burnaware 6 wanted

Hi,   sorry to jump in,   but is the is the latest version?   I heard
this program has became a bit less accessible I don't remember where I
heard this from but is this the case?

On 10/12/2014 13:09, David Bailes wrote:
Hi Brian,
the following page contains links to the free, premium and pro versions of
burnaware 6.9.4:
http://www.burnaware.com/downloads/backup/v6.x/v6.9.4/

David.