From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Otten
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:17 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: apple tv voice over audio problem

Hi Rick,
There is a cable person installing cable now, but I will certainly look
for that setting. You think it should matter, even if, in the current
scenario, the digital optical cable runs from the tv to the sound bar,
not from the apple tv to anything? I could certainly see how this could
affect a set up where the digital optical out on the A tv was running
to my a/v receiver. But why should it affect things when using the
sound bar set up? In any case, I'm going to try it when the cable
person leaves, but it seems weird.

Mary