it fits on a pair of glasses. People walk around with glasses on all
the time it's not like you're having to carry it about with you.

Yes, I'd rather have it from a human. I think we all would. But that's
not always going to happen is it?

This is the single most exciting blind related thing I've ever heard
about, seriously life-changing stuff.