Cool man. Yeah, It sounds cool. I'd watch it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Jacobson
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 7:06 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: horus: the invisible made audio, please please read and share

Someone asked if these links could be passed on to the National Federation
of the Blind.  I can send them to our R&D committee for its consideration.
However, when I reviewed the web site, it looks to me as though there are
some pretty solid goals and general product design decisions, but it does
not seem as though it is built on anything existing.  Therefore, I don't
know that I see what is all that amazing at this point.  Still, it is worth
watching.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson