From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Colin
Howard
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 4:59 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Problem with W7, Jaws and total recorder.

Greetings,

Yes, I thought it might be something to do with stereo mix or what you hear,
don't know the sounds system yet in W7, strange though, during the actual
recording off the net stream, no problem with Jaws interfering.  Jaws has
definitely been switched to the RealTech (onboard) system and I only hear it
through the internal RealTech (onboard) speakers.