Hello All:

It would be great if there could be a handheld scanner; that way, I can move it down the page and get the scan necessary and may be scan a book a bit faster too.

Presently, I'm trying to put a Canon all-in-one to the test; the ImageClass series will let me scan up to 50 pages at once! It will scan both sides of a page, but i do have to remove the cover of the book first. That's the bad part but ok I guess! It's ireless, I don't have to be tethered to the machine. I'll use Abbyy FineReader Pro.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, colorado

---