Just to make sure, you're pasting in the URL of the_stream_ (not the URL for
the station website...right?
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 8:59 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: What would be the stream address for TapinRadio?

  It doesn't work at least here on my end; I paste in the address just
as I gave it on here, but nothing plays. Just to be on the safe side, I
went looking to see if I had the latest Tapin and I do. Any other ideas
to get the station to play and be able to add it to my Tapin Favorites?

--
Enviado desde mi lap