Hi Tom and all,

Regarding the installer for Winamp one thing I have done for a very long time is to save all the installers of the programs I use on two external hard disks. The reason I do this on two disks is that if one disk fails I'll still have a copy of the installers as it is unlikely that both hard disks will fail at the same time. I also save the serial numbers of any software I buy on those same hard disks.

This has helped me tremendously a few times when I've had to format my hard disk or put software on to a new computer. If you have all the installers and serial numbers it means that you don't have to download all the software again and that saves a huge amount of time and frustration! Also you don't have the problem of recovering a lost serial number of any software you have purchased.

I just checked and Winamp can still be downloaded from

www.majorgeeks.com

and probably many other places as well. Just download and save the installer and you'll have a copy if you ever need to install it again for any reason.

Regards Steve.