From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of John Gurd
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 4:56 AM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: WD My Cloud For Storing Audio

Hi Dane

It's great to see you back again enlivening the list with interesting
contributions. I have a ReadyNAS NAS but they changed the browser interface a
while back and it is largely inaccessible and so very difficult to configure.
How easy is the MyCloud to configure and are the apps mentioned in the review
accessible?

John