From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Colin
Howard
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 1:19 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: re goldwave

Greetings,

GoldWave works well for people without or with poor sight, I'm totally blind
and have been using it for must now be about eight years.

If you are using Jaws, there are some good scripts available, at present I
am still using V5.70, the last version to work with windowsXP the next
version is 64-bit and cannot work with XP.

Some people say scripts or setfiles are not required, well, the program can
be used, if carefully set up, out of the box but the scripts (for Jaws) make
it easier.