A lot of highs come in vary handy for the roar of Godzilla 1998. The wistle to
it require it lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pc-audio [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Sunshine
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 1:17 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Polk Audio Woodbourne bluetooth speaker.

Someone that i talked to said that the bowers and wilkins t7 to them has a bit
to much highs is there a way to make tonal ajustments to the speaker?
I have heard some youtube demos for the bowers and wilkins t7 and find it great
sounding, haven't found a youtube demenstration for the polk audio speaker.
You would think that a speaker that has a wood cabnet would have a better tone?
I come from the analog years that i have heard a lot of speakers that is why i
want the best sound i can get, what is the battery life like on the bowers and
wilkins t7?